International students are welcomed to study at the University of Jana Amose Komenskeho in Prague within the Erasmus+ program. We are also sure that you will gain new experience and meet new friends here in Prague.
Information Sheet for Erasmus + Exchange Students and Key data
- You should be a full-time student at your home university.
- Your home university and our university should have signed bilateral agreement.
- Your home university must nominate you for studies at our university.
Deadlines for applications and documents submission
- nomination deadline May 15th
- application deadline May 31st
- nomination deadline November 15th
- application deadline November 30th
Documents for acceptance:
Student Application form
please, also add:
- 2 passport photos
- Proof of language proficiency (if required, you will be informed by the IRD)
Course catalogue – Winter semester
Course catalogue – Summer semester
You can send your applications via e-mail and if your university use any way of Erasmus Without Paper, you can use this way as well.
International Relations Department
Jan Amos Komenský University Prague Ltd.
Roháčova 63, building A,
130 00 Prague 3
Contact us for more information
Erasmus Arrival Sheet
Erasmus Charter for Higher Education